Friday, March 1, 2013

A test of blog, if you will

Oh lawdy. I'm doing what I said I'd never. I'm gonna write this blog even if no one ever reads it! Truthfully, I think blogs should be mandatory. Yes folks, I'm that nosy. If you've ever posted a public thought, it's a sure bet that I've read it. A couple times. And ya know what else, anytime I get the chance to use "if you will", I'm all over it.

Fact is, I've got a pretty great life. Most of the time it's disgusting, but I love it and all the disgusting people in it. Three people were put on this earth solely for my happiness and I intend to tell you all about them.....not today (baby steps). But I'll show you a couple of freaking cute pictures.

Gosh they're cute. Anyway, I think this is gonna work out. I've got a lot to say and Grayson is sick of listening. Too bad for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment